Emily Henken: Co-Chair, UW-Madison
Eliza Stephenson: Co-Chair, Ripon College
Annie Sullivan, Lawrence University
Sarah Blake, Cardinal Stritch University
Justin Stigler, UW-Oshkosh
Shannon LaLuzerne, Marian University
Sarah Kitterman, Concordia University Wisconsin
Ashely Peichl, Concordia University Wisconsin
Julie Castagna, Hortonville High School
Eric Wagner, St. Norbert College
Conference Planning Committee
- The Conference Planning Committee Coordinates our WACAC Spring Conference and serves on the planning committee for the MIDWEST Conference. These conferences occur on an altering basis each year.
New Counselor Institute
- The New Counselor Institute Committee coordinates a 3 day institute annually that welcomes and introduces new professionals to the world of admissions.
College Seminar Tour
- The College Seminar Tour Committee works with staff at Marian University to coordinate a week long bus trip where high school counselors have the opportunity to explore colleges and universities throughout Wisconsin and surrounding states.
- The WACAC Connections Committee provides opportunities that foster communication, relationship building, and engagement for admission and school counseling professionals throughout the year.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Professional Development Workshops Committee provides programming for admission and school counselors for professional development, typically covering current trends or changes within the world of higher education.
WACAC Mentorship Program
- The WACAC Mentorship Program is designed to bring together new and experienced members of the counseling profession. Through mentee/mentor pairings, members are able to make connections that provide support, foster professional growth and development, and encourage the sharing of ideas.
- The Professional Awards Committee celebrates the great work of admissions and high school counseling professionals, recognized annually at our spring conference.
Interested in joining the committee?
Complete the WACAC Volunteer Form.