- About Us
- News and Announcements
The WACAC Experience
Founded in 1958, the Wisconsin Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC) is an organization dedicated to providing admission professionals, guidance counselors, support staff, and members of educational organizations with:
- An opportunity to work together to assist students in the post-secondary educational planning process.
- Professional development opportunities via various conferences, programs, services and publications.
- A Network of professionals with which to communicate that fosters the relationship between high schools and colleges.
- A means of maintaining the high standards in the counseling profession which foster ethical and social responsibility among members.
- An opportunity to have your voice heard, statewide and nationally, and to take on leadership roles within a progressive organization.