Relationships matter. No matter the side of the desk you find yourself on, this workshop will leave you with ideas, insights, and best practices to take back to your office in order to bolster the work you do with students. Network with colleagues, hear from those who have spent time on both sides of the desk, and brainstorm ways in which you can make your work more effective.
The workshop will consist of several round table topics. Guests will rotate through all round tables giving you and your colleagues the opportunity to engage in conversations, share ideas, pose questions, and take-away some discoveries. Topics will include:
- The School Profile – A Review from Both Sides of the Desk
- Summer College Workshop/Camps for Rising Seniors
- Encouraging Parent-Student Engagement in the College Conversation
- Transfer Student Options – How To Increase Students Reception To This Pathway
- Memorable, Worthwhile College Rep High School Visits
Confirmation details including parking directions will follow a week before the event.