New Counselor Institute
- The New Counselor Institute Committee coordinates a 3 day institute annually that welcomes and introduces new admissions professionals to the world of admissions.
- This institute typically occurs during the beginning of August.
- There is a sub-committee that works with this event. To get involved complete the volunteer form or contact Kyle Wallace, Marquette University.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Professional Development Workshops Committee provides programming for admission and school counselors for professional development, typically covering current trends or changes within the world of higher education.
- There are typically two workshops a year--one in the fall and one in the spring
College Seminar Tour
- The College Seminar Tour Committee works with staff at Marian University to coordinate a week long bus trip where high school counselors have the opportunity to explore colleges and universities throughout Wisconsin and surrounding states.
Interested in joining the committee?
Contact a sub-committee chair, the Professional Development Chair, or complete the WACAC Volunteer Form.