Jackie is an Admissions Counselor at Viterbo University in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin.
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the higher education world?
2. What inspires you most?
3. What is the best part of what you do?
4. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
5. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
6. What is an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I have called both New York City and Seattle home. Living on both coasts was fun, transformative, and an unexpected fact of my life so far.