Off-Site Recruitment Specialist
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the school counseling world?
2. What inspires you most about your job?
3. What is the best part of what you do?
4. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
6. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
Get involved by just showing up to a professional development workshop or our annual conference. Take advantage of the benefits that are offered. Most importantly, do not be afraid to ask questions and reach out to others to introduce yourself.
7. What's an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I was recently married in September. My husband and I are both transplants. I am originally from Illinois and a huge Chicago sports fan. I've lived in 4 different states and I love to travel. I am also a huge foodie, so send me your restaurant recommendations! You can catch be on our boat in the summer.