Director of College Advising
Divine Savior Holy Angels High
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the school counseling world?
2. What inspires you most about your job?
3. What is the best part of what you do?
4. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
6. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
Get involved. That could be joining WACAC, being on a committee, or just reaching out to others who have done it before. Don’t sit in your schools all alone, get out, learn, and ask questions.
7. What's an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I have an IMDB profile page as an actor.