Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the school counseling world?
2. What inspires you most about your job?
3. What is the best part of what you do?
4. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
6. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
The piece of advice I would give to new admissions counselors and high school counselors is to adapt to the times and know that each year brings on new challenges. The other piece of advice I would give is that there are opportunities for all students to pursue higher education.
7. What's an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I lettered on the Carthage baseball team for 4 years and have been a volunteer and coach for a variety of baseball and softball teams at various levels over the last 20+ years. I am currently the President of East Troy young baseball and softball, the community that I reside in.