Assistant Director, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the school counseling world?
2. What inspires you most about your job?
3. What is the best part of what you do?
4. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
6. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
For Admissions Counselors: Introduce yourself to other counselors when you are traveling. You are going to see these counselors more than once so it is nice to reach out to others if you want a lunch or dinner buddy.
For High School Counselors: Feel free to contact the various Admissions Offices. You are a great resources and partner and we reply on for advice, feedback, etc. These conversations are always easier once we know each other!
7. What's an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I don't drink coffee. You won't see me at too many college fairs anymore but if you do, you will either see me with a water or a Diet Pepsi (Diet Coke is not the same!)