School Counselor, Menasha High School
1. What did you study in college? Was your plan to enter the school counseling world?
2. What inspires you most about your job?
3. What is the best part of what you do?
4. How has being a member of WACAC helped you?
6. What is one piece of advice you would give a new admissions counselor or high school counselor?
Never underestimate the importance of self care. Our jobs can be stressful and burnout can quickly follow. Make yourself a priority and take the time for self care. You can't pour from an empty cup!
7. What's an interesting fact about you that has nothing to do with admissions counseling?
I love to bake. I enjoy spoiling friends and family with tasty treats. I dream of being on Food Network someday!